• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] ARCTIC FUTURE TREASURY GOODS? WHY?

mstorm

I have a question about Arctic Future, and goods. My Question is, If it cost medals, to post Sieges in All ages Gvg, and it cost medals to unlock defensive slots in All Ages, Then Why is our Observatory's, Atoms, and Arc goods going to the treasury when we collect them, if their is no Map to spend them on? Seems a little unfair we are stocking the treasury with goods that will never get used. Should the owner of the great build get those goods now, seeing as theirs no use for them to get thrown away in the treasury.
Or should the Observatory, Atom, and Arc's change to stocking the Treasury with medals instead once you reach Arctic Future?
Or are they going to release a Arctic Age only map for those goods soon?

DeletedUser3679

I have a question about Arctic Future, and goods. My Question is, If it cost medals, to post Sieges in All ages Gvg, and it cost medals to unlock defensive slots in All Ages, Then Why is our Observatory's, Atoms, and Arc goods going to the treasury when we collect them, if their is no Map to spend them on? Seems a little unfair we are stocking the treasury with goods that will never get used. Should the owner of the great build get those goods now, seeing as theirs no use for them to get thrown away in the treasury.
Or should the Observatory, Atom, and Arc's change to stocking the Treasury with medals instead once you reach Arctic Future?
Or are they going to release a Arctic Age only map for those goods soon?

One of the mods (or the community manager) has hinted that AE goods will have a use once the "harbor to the arctic" is activated. Think there will be a new resource in the game, and somehow AE goods will be required to obtain it. Given the huge amount of bugs introduced into beta the past week, it seems that new code is being tested, and something new is going to be introduced in beta relatively soon (and somewhat later here, of course).

DeletedUser14197

We need goods in our guild treasury to unlock GE levels, of course not AF, but the rest. So I think it is a good thing that some go there automatically. Also, I don't do GvG, but doesn't it still take goods?

wolfhoundtoo

Yes but the Artic Future age goods have no current use for GVG. The new map "All Age" GVG map resource utilizes medals instead of goods in its place. At some point we presume the developers have a use for the Artic Future goods but we will see.