• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arctic Orangery or CdM?

Curley Jue

I have trinity on 10, alca on 40 and Arc on 80.
attack is 300, def 200.

I love fighting in GG, usually i can make use of 2 siege camps hence - for me, +2% attack = 1 FP.

shall i built the orangery and level it to 61 or shall i level the CdM before that from 10 to 61?

Vger

I took my CdM to10, built AO and took it to 60. No regrets. AO is expensive to level up. But critical hit is awesome. And 1 extra FP per level doesn't sound like much, but it adds up. There are a lot of ways to boost your atk/def now. CdM isn't really one of the better ones anymore, once you get past level 10.

Emberguard

If you’ve already got the trinity then either option is fine. You’ve got more than enough boosts to get good use out of the Orangery

I’d be inclined to say go for Arctic Orangery given how many boosts you have

Curley Jue

thanks! i would love to calculate it. as i „know“ my personal FP to Attack ratio (2%=1FP) it might be feasible. First results indicate a cumulative payback of 310 Days for AO61 and whopping 232 days for CdM 61...

Is a 10% chance to have additional 150% Attack (50% AO times my 300% bonus) more „worth“ than to have constantly +15% Attack ?

I have the feeling that my rogues often fail to onhit by only 1/10...

P C C

Other considerations: Do you, or will you soon, often use advanced age troops to attack, where AO doesn't help (except maybe on the continent map)? What would you lose to make space to build AO? The FP you could produce there while you were raising the CDM might make a difference for which approach is better.

Curley Jue

i will not use very extensively advanced age troops due to the time consumption playing manual. i also „fear“ spending diamonds to heal them.

opportunity cost are low as i still have rosarium etc.