• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are you experiencing a slip in collection times?

Karen Isaacsdottir

It's not the battery in my desktop going out - time on the Internet is same as my pc. Collection yesterday was earlier than today, and things that were all in synch now aren't. The latter doesn't bother me but the former does.

If 24 hours is 24 hours, and the server's only 3 hours ahead of my computer, why would collection occur later, since it doesn't rely on my interaction with the game?

Pickleweasel

A bit short on details, but I guess I'll bite.

Did you move any buildings/roads around? If stuff was disconnected for a bit, or if you moved sets/chains around, that might have altered your collection times.

As far as the basic premise, the only time my collection times ever jump is when daylight saving time starts/ends. I have no idea why the game chooses to change collection times but not aid/tavern times in that instance, but that is what happens.

Ebeondi Asi

Yeah, the game can mess up timing. For months everything wlll pop in the same microsecond. then suddenly something is off.
I try to watch for stragglers, sometimes they get missed.
It's true if something got moved, that will definitely move the timing off. Even accidentally lifting an item can jiggle the time a little.
But sometimes nothing was done. it just happens.

..Boudica..

Exactly! My city was re-synced tight after the event but yesterday something that went off 7 hours early was pillaged. Wasn't a bd resource-wise but it was aggravating bc I knew it was wrong. Several things that were grouped together popped early. Today a different group went off even earlier. I figured I was just officially losing my mind this time bc INNO never makes mistakes.