• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Are you sure Button?

Sharmon the Impaler

There is no diamond rush option on the goods production carousel in the SAT colony (on browser). I don't remember if any of the other Space Age colonies have it or not.
The ticket production not the goods production. Open up the carrousel when it comes time to make goods and then click on the 4 hour productions until the carrousel drops and the next click will be on a ticket rush window.

Pericles the Lion

The ticket production not the goods production. Open up the carrousel when it comes time to make goods and then click on the 4 hour productions until the carrousel drops and the next click will be on a ticket rush window.
I just tried it again, with 4 hour goods productions. Still did not open a diamond spending window. All of my Heated residences are in the middle of a ticket production run. You must be clicking the carousel one extra time with your cursor above one of your residential buildings on the last click.

Sharmon the Impaler

If I move the map up every time before hitting the carrousel then I don't hit the building underneath. I normally just rapid click the carrousel to get rid of it and move on and 3-4 times out of 10 I will hit the spend diamond but it will be stopped by the safety window. This is the optimized outlay for maximum goods production per day. sc4.jpg

Pericles the Lion

If I move the map up every time before hitting the carrousel then I don't hit the building underneath. I normally just rapid click the carrousel to get rid of it and move on and 3-4 times out of 10 I will hit the spend diamond but it will be stopped by the safety window. This is the optimized outlay for maximum goods production per day. View attachment 21117
You click the carousel more times than needed to start productions, your cursor is in a spot that you know can cause problems, and you've done it enough time to be able to calculate the odds of doing it. The fault is yours, not the games. The devs can't make the game "idiot-proof".

Maybe you should rearrange your colony. Here's mine. I have the production buildings separated from the residential buildings and have never hit the diamond rush popup by accident.

1703965415587.png

Sharmon the Impaler

You click the carousel more times than needed to start productions, your cursor is in a spot that you know can cause problems, and you've done it enough time to be able to calculate the odds of doing it. The fault is yours, not the games. The devs can't make the game "idiot-proof".

Maybe you should rearrange your colony. Here's mine. I have the production buildings separated from the residential buildings and have never hit the diamond rush popup by accident.

View attachment 21119
My city was done in Mathcad and is the maximum goods you can get given the building shapes and the area you have to put them in. I have the safety on so I am not being an idiot as you fondly like calling people who don't follow your life plan.

Pericles the Lion

My city was done in Mathcad and is the maximum goods you can get given the building shapes and the area you have to put them in. I have the safety on so I am not being an idiot as you fondly like calling people who don't follow your life plan.
Move all of your Purification Facilities to the right so that all of the goods producers are clustered and all of the Heated residences are as well. All of your buildings are 4-wide so it's an easy swap.

Sharmon the Impaler

I moved the goods buildings to the front so it can't hit the ticket buildings anymore. The Binders buildings don't fit on 2 rows evenly because of the 6 X 4 shape but the compressed fits well.

Johnny B. Goode

You two do know that on a production carousel you can use hot keys instead of clicking, right? The hot keys work on both production and goods buildings. That would solve the problem completely, as the key you're pressing wouldn't activate the Diamond purchase. (And if it does, then Inno really is evil.)

Sharmon the Impaler

You two do know that on a production carousel you can use hot keys instead of clicking, right? The hot keys work on both production and goods buildings. That would solve the problem completely, as the key you're pressing wouldn't activate the Diamond purchase. (And if it does, then Inno really is evil.)
This I did not know , danka

Pericles the Lion

I knew that there were about a dozen hot keys but not one that will start a production carousel. Please elaborate.