• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arm defence issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser25976
  • Start date

DeletedUser25976

Sorry for my lack of understanding in the game, but I have all 8 slots filled in my army and yet, when people attack, it only uses 2 spear dudes. Why? What am I doing wrong?

Anyhelp is appreciated

DeletedUser14197

Are you sure you have selected the city defense, or just put 8 fighters in the "currently selected army" slots. Those are the slots you fill when you go to fight like a neighbor or your map or GvG. However, when you fill slots for your city defense, you click on the blue icon . It should show 8/8 if you have all the slots filled. Click on it and than click on 8 fighters you want defending your army.

DeletedUser25950

You have to select your defense army , using the blue shield/helmet icon . With that you select or deselect troops for your defense army. Troops selected with have a blue outline around them

DeletedUser26340

does it matter if the troops selected are in upper boxes or can they be in boxes along bottom?

DeletedUser3679

Either is the correct answer, but if you leave them in the upper box and attack, they can be damaged or even die.