• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Armies from different period

pixm

A question that has been on my mind for several weeks and to which I cannot find answers in the forum.
How do some players manage to have armies that don't correspond to their period?
During battles against opponents from the Late Middle Ages I noticed they had armies from the Colonial Age. I haven't figured out how to do this without having to change the period. Thank you for any help that would allow me to finally resolve this ever-present question. Cheers.

Pericles the Lion

A question that has been on my mind for several weeks and to which I cannot find answers in the forum.
How do some players manage to have armies that don't correspond to their period?
During battles against opponents from the Late Middle Ages I noticed they had armies from the Colonial Age. I haven't figured out how to do this without having to change the period. Thank you for any help that would allow me to finally resolve this ever-present question. Cheers.
Either they advanced on the questline to obtain the CA units or they have sone Cider Gardens in their city. These buildings produce 1 random next era unit each collection.

Sharmon the Impaler

Light units are the weakest in advanced units. They have a long movement but garbage range and weak defense. Inno changed the attack in SAT so they will for light too . They will be nerfed come the next era like the pressurizers in SAT. 4500 attack against zero boost GBG and you can't fight three battles without losing one. They sell us something and nerf it the next month after.