• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Army in IA and EMA

Super Catanian

In the Iron Age? Archers, Soldiers, and even Ballistas.

In the Early Middle Ages? Mounted Archers mostly, with perhaps some Catapults every now and then.

WinnerGR

IA

7 rogues 1 champion with an attacking army attack/defense boost above 15% or if you do not have that then do what @Super Catanian said

EMA

7 rogues 1 champion with an attacking army attack/defense boost above 30% or if you do not have that then do what @Super Catanian said

WinnerGR

Rogues and Champions are special units that are trained in special military buildings or collected from events , daily quests , the antiques dealer or relics.

The special military building for training rogues and champions can also be acquired the same way.

If you do not have rogues and champions then read the first reply in this thread.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

Hi WinnerGR, I didn't see rogue in the technology map, how to build one?
You have to get lucky in order to get them. They can be obtained from some Relics in the Guild Expedition, as well as from some Events. Daily Challenges and Events can give you a chance of getting a Rogue Hideout, where you will be able to train them.

For now, since you don't have access to these troops, read the first reply in this thread, where I posted my small list of the best Units of those ages.

Agent327

IA

7 rogues 1 champion with an attacking army attack/defense boost above 15% or if you do not have that then do what @Super Catanian said

EMA

7 rogues 1 champion with an attacking army attack/defense boost above 30% or if you do not have that then do what @Super Catanian said

Really???

What kind of advice is that?

You are telling someone that does not have dynamite to go fish with dynamite.

When will you learn that you are not capable of answering these type of questions. Don't you have a guide to write? Go team!