• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Army Management window totals?

Ukkonen

Can anyone tell me how the Army Management window works in showing the total number of units? My window shows that I have over 1200 units, close to 400 rogues, and dozens of quite a few other units. In reality, though, I don't have anywhere near those totals. The total amounts shown for units that I have fifteen or less of match up, but all units that I have more than that of show outrageous totals that aren't even close. Can anyone explain, please?

Ukkonen

Edit: To be more specific, the window shows that I have a total of 465 unattached rogues. Yet when I scroll through them, I only have 19 uninjured rogues available. If I were to use them in combat, I'd cycle out injured rogues for uninjured ones, but I only have access to the 19 uninjured ones. If I do indeed have 465 rogues, I'd like to know how I can use them, please.

Ukkonen

Edit again: It's also showing that I have 98 unattached grenadiers, yet when I scroll through and count them or when I'm using them in combat, I only have access to 26 of them. Is there a limit to how many units of a given type that I have access to?

Graviton

It doesn't show all the units you have, it only shows ~20 of each if I recall correctly. The rest are hidden. Your numbers are correct.

Ukkonen

I'm going to test it and tally up the numbers that I use today, but I've only done 41 battles in the last two days. Even if I were lose or injure seven rogues in each of those battles, the numbers don't add up anywhere close to 465. Yet I've cycled through all of the rogues that I have access to on each day. I'm no mathematician, but it doesn't seem possible that I've been cycling through the full 465 rogues in the twenty battles that I've done each day.

DeletedUser

I'm going to test it and tally up the numbers that I use today, but I've only done 41 battles in the last two days. Even if I were lose or injure seven rogues in each of those battles, the numbers don't add up anywhere close to 465. Yet I've cycled through all of the rogues that I have access to on each day. I'm no mathematician, but it doesn't seem possible that I've been cycling through the full 465 rogues in the twenty battles that I've done each day.
You don't "cycle through" the entire complement of Rogues you have. You'll never see more than 20-something of any particular unit displayed. The rest are hidden, but the totals can be seen, as you know. Your perception is what's faulty, not the numbers. You need to wrap your mind around the concept that all units will never be displayed once you get past a certain (very low) number. I have thousands of Rogues on each of 4 different worlds, but only about 20 of them show on each world at any particular time.