• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Army selection window issue

DeletedUser28676

Is anyone having issues with their army selection window, more specifically rogues? Past few days my army window kinda switched places with certain unit locations. Usually the rogues stand ahead, so its easy to switch around damaged units for multiple battles, but lately every unit stands ahead of the rogues. If i need to place them in my active army, i need to go to light units tab and cycle through 20 units of every age all the way down to bronze just to find the rogues. Its extremely annoying and counter productive.

Why would this happen now? Any way to fix this? There isnt any options to switch it back nor does any other mobile user i know have this problem.

qaccy

nor does any other mobile user i know have this problem.

Actually, every mobile user should have this 'problem' as it was part of the last mobile update. It wasn't mentioned as a change, so it's possible that it was unintended. However, the PC version has always displayed rogues (along with Military Drummers and Color Guards) behind every other unit, so it could also be intentional to have both versions function the same in that respect.

DeletedUser28676

Really? Others said its been the same. Maybe they havent update yet. Ill tell them not to then, until it is fixed at least.

Thanks for the info.

Mustapha00

To work around this on Mobile, on the drop-down Age Selection menu bar, choose a higher Age than you have troops for. All that will appear are your Rogues, since they are All Age.