• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Artic

DeletedUser26200

How can I get to this? I've looked every where and I can't seem to find this!

Culchie

I am struggling to justify holding on to my Arc and Atomium now that I reached the Arctic Future, as far as I can see AF goods are of no use to the guild, Does anyone know if they will switch to medal producing buildings or should I get rid of them now?

DeletedUser8152

I am struggling to justify holding on to my Arc and Atomium now that I reached the Arctic Future, as far as I can see AF goods are of no use to the guild, Does anyone know if they will switch to medal producing buildings or should I get rid of them now?
Most people expect that a use for arctic goods is coming. Might even end up being handy to have a stockpile in place.

Of course, most people also like the FPs from the arc and the happy from the atom.

Culchie

Most people expect that a use for arctic goods is coming. Might even end up being handy to have a stockpile in place.

Of course, most people also like the FPs from the arc and the happy from the atom.
As a staff member are you saying that the Arctic goods will be of use to the guild?

DeletedUser8152

I don't know anything more about the developers' plan than anyone else. Just making an educated guess.

DeletedUser9184

It was confirmed by an admin from another server that there will be a use for Arctic goods