• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Article form?

• Thread starter DeletedUser29433
  • Start date

DeletedUser29433

Hello,

I am here seeking answers on is it possible to type up an article via message center as you would send out a message to a friend, neighbor or even your whole guild. Is it possible to type up an article?

I included an example I would like to know if it's possible to use this format into the message center kinda like transfer it from Google Docs into the same format? well here is an example of what I was wondering that could be sent to the message center?

NOTE* This is just an example I pulled from Google nothing of this article is what I plan to type or use from LoL rather just the format that is being shown!

a-newspaper-article-example-for-students-samplearticle.png

DeletedUser

I doubt it. The formatting in the message center is minimal at best.

DeletedUser27184

You have the guild forum, which is marginally better then the in game messages and can allow you to post full articles there.
It has low level graphics, so you won't be able to post it like in your example (for example, you don't have tables/columns abilities). But you can use it to post a full article easily.

DeletedUser26120

You could always write your article, then take a screenshot of it and save it as an image.

Then share it with your guild the same way you just shared those examples with us.

I think that's the best you can do - but there's no guarantee the majority of your guild will open the link.

DeletedUser29433

Yes, I was thinking that as well :p

Oh well, had some good ideas for guild threads and such looks like I will have to do it the boring way lol!