• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attack/Defense Bonuses

DeletedUser41069

Is there a way to increase the defense bonus for the attacking armies? My defense for attacking armies seems to be stuck at 91%. And is there a way to increase the attack bonus for defending armies? What do I need to build? Thanks

Super Catanian

There is no way to increase the defense for the attacking army only, and the attack for the defensive army only.
The Statue of Zeus, Castel del Monte, and the Cathedral of Aachen boost both the attack and defense of the attacking army. No other buildings can do this.
The Saint Basil's Cathedral and Deal Castle boost the attack and defense of your defensive army.
The Terracotta Army boosts all of those things.

mamboking053

Is there a way to increase the defense bonus for the attacking armies? My defense for attacking armies seems to be stuck at 91%. And is there a way to increase the attack bonus for defending armies? What do I need to build? Thanks

Get the Terracotta Army GB,

DeletedUser41069

There is no way to increase the defense for the attacking army only, and the attack for the defensive army only.
The Statue of Zeus, Castel del Monte, and the Cathedral of Aachen boost both the attack and defense of the attacking army. No other buildings can do this.
The Saint Basil's Cathedral and Deal Castle boost the attack and defense of your defensive army.
The Terracotta Army boosts all of those things.

Where do I get the Terracotta Army GB? I don't see it in my list of GB's...I just started Contemporary Era

DeletedUser41069

I know there are certain things that raise the attack or boost...but not at the same time? A Carousel boosts both the Attack and Defense 6%.

Jern2017

I know there are certain things that raise the attack or boost...but not at the same time? A Carousel boosts both the Attack and Defense 6%.

There are special/event buildings that boost the defense bonus of your defensive army (Ritual Flames, Winter Spire, Monastery...).

There are special/event buildings that boost the attack bonus of your attacking army (Colossus, Botanical Rotunda, Royal Marble Gateway...).

The Carousel boosts the attack bonus of your attacking army and the defense bonus of your defensive army.

However, only GBs (Statue of Zeus, Castel Del Monte, Cathedral of Aachen) boost the attack bonus of your defensive army and only GBs (Deal Castle, Saint Basil's Cathedral) boost the defense bonus of your attacking army.

The Terracotta Army, a Virtual Future GB, boosts the attack and defense bonuses of both your defensive and attacking army.

DeletedUser41069

There are special/event buildings that boost the defense bonus of your defensive army (Ritual Flames, Winter Spire, Monastery...).

There are special/event buildings that boost the attack bonus of your attacking army (Colossus, Botanical Rotunda, Royal Marble Gateway...).

The Carousel boosts the attack bonus of your attacking army and the defense bonus of your defensive army.

However, only GBs (Statue of Zeus, Castel Del Monte, Cathedral of Aachen) boost the attack bonus of your defensive army and only GBs (Deal Castle, Saint Basil's Cathedral) boost the defense bonus of your attacking army.

The Terracotta Army, a Virtual Future GB, boosts the attack and defense bonuses of both your defensive and attacking army.

Where do I get the Terracotta Army GB? I don't see it in my list of GB's...I just started Contemporary Era

Jern2017

It's been out for a while now and you're in the Contemporary Era - you should already have some blueprints, if not from getting reward positions, at least from aiding.

Join a guild with more advanced age members or aid more often. Or both.

Also, players who aren't greedy will normally let the last spot on their GBs (especially those that do not yet give a FP reward) go for cheap. A few FPs tp get a blueprint for a GB you want is well worth it.