• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attack Sab neighbor is FULLY ETHICAL_de facto

jimakoskx

Just wanting to remind new players (by showing them the wrong perspective of some old players)
that there is NOTHING bad when some of your neighbor attack you and sabotage you.

There is no reason even to send him a mail like "please stop" etc.

The only reason to send email to a neigboor that attacked you
is SIMPLY
to just tell him
a THANK YOU ,human being,
for CO_PLAYING
WITH ME a net game....
---------------
(exactly as i wrote it...please repeat it 5 times if you have EVEN ONCE time...send a message to your opponent saying OTHER things.)
----------------------

I will post a behaviur of 2 players just for new players to understand.
And...as for the old players if you agree with me please leave a comment like
"Agree Jim"(and nothing else)

because i will send a link to those players to come here and see my post
in some final effort/try to help them understand their...life a little better.

(Basically understand the lan+gauge of their life but anyway..lets avoid Socrates here)
FCSmall.jpg

PJS299

I'd say, "Agree Jim," Because I do with some things, but not some others. If somebody attacks you, then whatever. If someone plunders you, then attack them back. If someone keeps plundering you (on an important building) then ask them to stop.

But yeah, if someone just attacks occasionally, don't overreact. Over all, I'd agree.

Ebeondi Asi

Interesting (but ultimately useless) rant by the op. But Sharmon nailed it.

My only comment would be the IA for the fighting Hood vs Victim should favor the defense. Instead of totally in favor of the attacker as it is now.
I would go so far to say the normal movement of Troops (who goes first) should have a special City defense only where The defenders get to move sooner in the order (maybe by some percentage?) than the attackers.
Hood attacking is totally boring. But, If the attacked had more AI common sense, and the defenders troops more advantages. Wow that would make Hood attacks interesting again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny B. Goode

If you attack and plunder neighbors regularly, then you should just ignore the ones that message you about it. Silence is the most annoying thing to them. Just keep hitting them. If they haven't learned that it's just a game and being plundered is only damaging if you're not playing the game well to begin with, then you're not going to teach them anything with this post. If them messaging you bothers you, then stop plundering your neighbors. It's not very profitable anyway. Just move on. Like I'm going to do from this thread. :)

Johnny B. Goode

I've told this story before, but I was once angrily messaged by a player...not because I plundered him, but because I had aided the "wrong" building. And the "wrong" residential building at that. Yes, he wanted me to aid a different residential building. Suffice it to say that the end result of our encounter did not end well for him. Plundering him was the least of what I did.