• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attrition-How high can you go?

Darkest.Knight

Players talk about GbG quite a lot w/o mentioning attrition, seems odd since attrition is the key for doing a lot of fights. Last time I checked I topped out at 148, when I'm in the mood I'll checked it again, the last fights are always manual while using the Kraken buff.

Last edited:

Darkest.Knight

40% atk boost and I play in SAT, but it has been quite a while since I last checked. I haven't used the boosts to check it, I'll give it another shot using them at some pt. Back when I had goods to burn I did 150, but that doesn't really count.

Last edited:

honey55

Im in SAT. My boosts are 2853/2573. I normally go to around 110. I change units alot depending what I'm up against and lose plenty of units. I stopped at 108 before. I normally auto battle now. I might be able to go higher if another tile was available to fight to get a change in what I'm up against, as some are alot easier than others. If we get a competitive season I'll likely find if i can go higher fighting manually.

Dursland

2356/1686 in FE along with a Tourney Grounds and 2 Forgotten Temples. Got to 122 pushing it, and being selective about which troops I hit.

Most days I stop around 105-110 because it gets too expensive on troops, and too much of a pain to wait for multiple sectors to open at same time so I can hit the easy troops.

Hovers start eating you alive at about 95 attrition.

PJS299

2356/1686 in FE along with a Tourney Grounds and 2 Forgotten Temples. Got to 122 pushing it, and being selective about which troops I hit.

Most days I stop around 105-110 because it gets too expensive on troops, and too much of a pain to wait for multiple sectors to open at same time so I can hit the easy troops.

Hovers start eating you alive at about 95 attrition.
Which sectors have the easy troops?

Dursland

Which sectors have the easy troops?
Basically anything without hovers. Easiest would be the 8 satellite spotters.

If there are multiple sectors open usually each will have different sets of troops and you can hit the easiest one. This will also change the lineup of all sectors, not just that one. So if next one is difficult in that sector, look in the others again.

Johnny B. Goode

40% atk boost and I play in SAT, but it has been quite a while since I last checked. I haven't used the boosts to check it, I'll give it another shot using them at some pt. Back when I had goods to burn I did 150, but that doesn't really count.
Are you just messing with people, or is that 40% a typo? You couldn't get to 150 in Iron Age with a 40% attack boost. :rolleyes:

Emberguard

I forget what my highest attrition is. I do know it was above 100, might have been 117? Not entirely sure on that.

My stats currently are 1,853 / 1,182 in Oceanic Future

Wwwoodchuck

3303/2860 in SAT. I auto to 70 attrition then stop. It is tedious changing units after every battle. I auto battle to the point I start losing a unit just about every battle, then just close the game. This is the point it becomes more of a horrible chore than fun. That 70 attrition has averaged me 330 Battles/day over the two seasons.

And yeah, I could likely go much higher if I did manual or looked around to get a good matchup. To me, that is not much fun. I waded through the manual battling puddle when I started the game and not about to go back to it.

1544/1187 in Indy with OF units. I stop auto-battling at 150 attrition. This is the point I have lost a Unit and had to diamond it, or start using diamonds to help a unit here and there. I consider it a point I have had enough fun and once it starts to cost me, I hang it up, close the game and go fishing. This 150 attrition has averaged me 742 battles/day over the two seasons.

CatNik

So how has everyone been doing with attrition? Today I did 468 fights and ended with 108 attrition. These were all 20% fights.

Darkest.Knight

It's you, the disagreeable know it all, lol. As I said, 40% boost, last time I checked top attrition was in SAM; no big pots back then. As most players have indicated, the big pots don't add much when ur at your limit. Besides what do u really know about fighting, I've never thought you actually played the game with any direction; just a lot of opinions.

I'll check my top again one of these days, first need to eliminate the fighting hit after moving to SAT; a few more event buildings should do the trick. The highest in SAT so far is 142, I was going to puke if I did another manual fight, when my stomach is better I'll try again.

Johnny B. Goode

It's you, the disagreeable know it all, lol. As I said, 40% boost,
Well, I do know that you're not getting anywhere with a 40% attack boost. Not even in Iron Age, let alone SAT. You must be meaning something other than what it looks like you're meaning. Even my PE cities have well over +500% attack boosts, some almost +1000%. I'm guessing it's another case of someone using non-standard terminology.

I'm in Progressive with Hover Tanks 1650/1500, not too long ago at 150 attrition I used a 300% attack boost and a 300% defense boost for 1950/1800 and was able to push attrition to 171. This required multiple diamond revives but auto battled all the way.

As the Hover tanks start out around 4X the stats of the progressive troops they are battling against, 1950/1800 would be roughly equal to around 7600/7200 for someone who doesn't have higher age units.