• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

auto collect ?

Stimpy2020

Is the auto collect a one click use or pay 5 diamonds and it always auto-collects as coins and supplies made.
I am iron age and 5 daimonds great if always on, but one time click is a rip-off

Graviton

5 diamonds per use. I didn't use it for years but after building up my diamond stock I use it every day. Beats spending 20 minutes collecting from 7 cities.

So yeah, in Iron Age it's not worth the cost, but it will be when you Age up a few times.

Johnny B. Goode

One of the many nice things about the 5 Diamond auto collect button is that it allows you to collect all the FP in your city at once, no matter how many your city produces. I have at least 4 cities that produce well over 100 FP per day. Collecting them manually involves collecting a little over 100 FP, then having to spend those down to under 100 on the bar before I can collect any more. Tedious, to say the least.

Vger

nope still a limit doesn't collect many hundred fps.
Sure it does. You have to get below 100 first, but then you can auto collect however many 100's of FPs your city produces. (or is there another cap at 1,000? Seem to remember reading that somewhere, but can't find it).

Is that not working for you?

icarusethan

Sure it does. You have to get below 100 first, but then you can auto collect however many 100's of FPs your city produces. (or is there another cap at 1,000? Seem to remember reading that somewhere, but can't find it).

Is that not working for you?
when a new member show up making a false claim about the game, i think they just don't know what they are talking about

Kranyar the Mysterious

or is there another cap at 1,000?
[/QUOTE]
No cap at 1000, though on PC the bar will show the incorrect amount of fp (it only shows the first 3 digits, for example, it shows 456 when you actually have 4567).

Vger

or is there another cap at 1,000?
No cap at 1000, though on PC the bar will show the incorrect amount of fp (it only shows the first 3 digits, for example, it shows 456 when you actually have 4567).
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Kranyar. That may very well be what I remember reading. While I wish I could see that problem first hand...not going to happen for some time.

Vger

By your command...
LOL. But that is second hand. I want to see it first hand. On my computer. In my city.

How do you figure out how many forge points you have on PC if you are above 1,000
When you open up a GB it shows available FPs on the top, and breaks it out by bar vs. inventory. Looks like there is plenty of room there for a 4 digit number, so maybe not cut off there. I can't test it :mad:

Andrew V.

So, with 5k FP in your bar, can you do another 5 diamond auto collect again and they go into your bar, or do you have to drop below 100 again to collect all the points? I saw earlier in these posts that someone said you had to drop back below 100 to use it, but seems like @Kranyar the Mysterious would have the experience to say for certain. I know a lot of people that would benefit from this information. Thanks.

I realize that the likelihood of a daily collection adding up to 5,603 FP is probably impossible, but I try not to assume anything. I figure it is better to ask than assume.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Even at 564 FP I use autocollect. Manual collect with the 100 FP limit is a non starter after you hit 2-300 per collection. Make sure that your bar is below 100 before hitting collect or it will not collect and just rip you off instead