• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Avatars

Ewok Jedi

I see other people with avatars that I don't have in my list. How do you get them? For example I saw someone with a plague doctor avatar, and I don't have that in my choices of avatars.

LadySansaStark

The plague doctor avatars (there are two of them) were from the Halloween Event in either 2016 or 2017, I forget which. In any case, you can try to get them in the current event going on now.

I am not 100% sure on this, but if there's a specific one you want, I think you have to have your avatar set to a male if you want the male Halloween avatars and a female one if you want female avatars. Just keep that in mind if there's a certain version of the plague doctor (or any of the others) that you're aiming for.

DevaCat

I got the Doctor's wife in the 2017 event, still trying to find Jord. I was using a male avatar myself at that time, but can't recall if the wife was from out of the fog or was a quest-line award.

Lady Gato

I just got both big bird nose avatars today (male and female) in the Halloween event and I am using a female avatar.

Avatars you find in the fog are not affected by the avatar you currently have selected. Avatars in the fog are randomly selected from the list of past Halloween avatars that you don't have yet.