• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Barbarian quest not showing up

DeletedUser

A friend of mine, game name = bearcat999, has not received the barbarian quest (Hasdrubaal Barkas). She can physically play against the barbarians, but Hasdrubaal Barkas doesn't show up as a quest and she doesn't receive his reward.

She's already conquered the whole top area of the map including the first barbarian sector and is currently at Breturia with the High Middle Age troops. She's currently moving to the second barbarian sector.

Any ideas what may be wrong?

DeletedUser8861

Have her submit a support ticket....it is hard to tell without actually being able to look at where she is at in quests and see if there is something we can advise her to do.

DeletedUser2145

Just for general information that should be on the forum for others to look up, you don't automatically get the questline by getting near the barbarian area or acquiring it. You get the questline when you meet the requirements for it. That means meeting certain conditions (which cannot be shared, they're confidential information) AND having a free quest slot. This means if you're progressing very slow or not at all with another questline, there's a high chance you're preventing yourself from getting another questline.

Bottom line, working on solving your quests is FAR more important for receiving that questline than acquiring those provinces. The questline itself will guide you through those provinces, acquiring them ahead of time doesn't help you in any way except auto-completing those quests when you finally get them.

DeletedUser

Thanks, she canceled one quest and then received it (and tons more which were already completed!). The strange thing is she progressed through the quests much faster than me and the quest she canceled I still have not completed.