• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Battle Points & Mobile

Dido 815 the Scourge

I searched the forums and could not find info on this. Apologies if I missed it and please provide the link if I did.

Having said that, this is what I understand to be accurate...

I play FOE on my iPad, not on a PC.
This means I do not have access to GVG competitions on the world map.
Therefore, I also don't have the opportunity to earn battle points from GVG battles to count towards the weekly battle competitions.
This results in being at a disadvantage when it comes to winning medals each week.
(I’m not a spender, so I look for every opportunity to get what I need vs. spending $$.)

Am I wrong about this? And, if correct, wouldn’t this simply be unfair for those who play the game on mobile devices?

DeletedUser35712

I concur with sloppyjoeslayer. For some reason GvG is not going to mobile.

However, if you really want some serious medals, try to find some high level GB's to snipe.
This website is a good one to find Great Buildings that are about to level, although be aware it's not constantly being updated.
http://foestats.com/tools/gbfinder.php
Just friend whoever has the desirable Great Building and plop your Forge points once they accept the friend request. Hopefully you get hundreds of medals in return.