• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battleground Bundles XL

Roxana the Black

Can anyone confirm if the Battleground Bundles being offered this morning, 3/28/24 included diamonds in the package?
I bought the $99 bundle which was supposed to include 11,000 diamonds as advertised, but after buying I noticed no additional diamonds were added to my supply.
Support is claiming that diamonds aren't included in the bundles, which I'm having a hard time believing, because I know what I saw and read before purchasing.

Pericles the Lion

Can anyone confirm if the Battleground Bundles being offered this morning, 3/28/24 included diamonds in the package?
I bought the $99 bundle which was supposed to include 11,000 diamonds as advertised, but after buying I noticed no additional diamonds were added to my supply.
Support is claiming that diamonds aren't included in the bundles, which I'm having a hard time believing, because I know what I saw and read before purchasing.
This is the offer I received. No diamonds included.

1711659360532.png

Avan Sensei

Very deceptive. I thought only diamonds give off sparkles. Can you request for a refund? I can't believe you paid $99 for Champions and guild treasury goods.

Roxana the Black

This is what battleground bundle offers used to look like.
I was rushing before the start of Gbg and “thought” I saw diamonds included. Oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_7290.jpeg
    IMG_7290.jpeg
    760.3 KB · Views: 5

Roxana the Black

Very deceptive. I thought only diamonds give off sparkles. Can you request for a refund? I can't believe you paid $99 for Champions and guild treasury goods.
20% red attack potions were included, and other units besides Champions, but yeah- If it wasn’t for my carelessness, I wouldn’t have bought this.
I doubt I can get a refund.

Last edited:

AAA12AAA

20% red attack potions were included, and other units besides Champions, but yeah- If it wasn’t for my carelessness, I wouldn’t have bought this.
I doubt I can get a refund.
Try to get a refund, their not going to beat you for the attempt ... or, in the new fast and furious FoE realm, would they?!)
Reminds of the happy face under the cost of decorations in QI.

Dursland

In every email from inno about any purchase, it has instructions on the bottom how to revoke the transaction and request a refund.

If you have not spent any of the goodies then I would do so.

You only have 14 days from the date of purchase to get a refund so I'd get on it quick.