• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battlegrounds Great Building

Aggressor

I don't have this in the ideas portion because it is on the DNSL, but I was wondering if Inno is considering a BG GB and if anyone els would be interested in one. Here's my reasoning.
GE has the ToR.
GvG has the Observatory.
Where is BGs?
This GB could be several different things that I can think of.
1) A sort of ToR for BG. Have a chance of finding a special reward.
2) Something that boost your rewards. Like a CF for encounters, giving an additional % rewards. Or maybe increasing the odds of finding a reward, like the Rainforest project.
3) Treasury goods. Not likely they would do this since the SoH does this.
4) Messes with attrition. Could give a % chance of you having no attrition. Or have several charges that give you 0 attrition fights.
5) A chance to double your encounter. Like a 2% chance your 1 fight would count as two.
These are just a few cool ideas for a Battlegrounds GB. I think it deserves one since the other guild features have them. And yes, I know the SoH is the BG reward building but GE has Terrace Farms, Tribal Squares and Sacred Skywatches. Let me know your opinions :)

DevaCat

My opinion (minor quibble really) is that we not abbreviate Guild Battlegrounds as BG or GB. We already have the Blue Galaxy and Great Building taking those spots.

On the concept, the payout seems high just for doing GBG in the first place. A GB for more? Seems unlikely.

Captain Christian

My opinion (minor quibble really) is that we not abbreviate Guild Battlegrounds as BG or GB. We already have the Blue Galaxy and Great Building taking those spots.

On the concept, the payout seems high just for doing GBG in the first place. A GB for more? Seems unlikely.
That's why I abbreviate it G.Bg.
On-Topic, I support this entirely. They could make that the 3rd G.B. of the next age to make up for there only being 1 in S.A.A.B.

Nicholas002

which GB is better for GBG, the GBG GB or the BG GB?

this is giving me the heebie jeebies...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taixun

1) A sort of ToR for BG. Have a chance of finding a special reward.
We already have SC/HC that give special rewards (not specific to GBG, but still..) Dont think we need more.

2) Something that boost your rewards. Like a CF for encounters, giving an additional % rewards. Or maybe increasing the odds of finding a reward, like the Rainforest project.
This would make the GBG farmers happy

3) Treasury goods. Not likely they would do this since the SoH does this.
More guild goods are always useful, at least for the smaller guilds. Though perhaps something with more complicated logic... instead of guild goods for your age, maybe gives guild goods for the age of another random guild member? I think that would be more useful...

4) Messes with attrition. Could give a % chance of you having no attrition. Or have several charges that give you 0 attrition fights.
Eh... I'm sure folks would like this, but SC are abused enough as is... I like it personally, but this really would push GBG to have a more "farm instead of battle focus", even though it's already at that point now. I dont see the devs going that direction "formally"

5) A chance to double your encounter. Like a 2% chance your 1 fight would count as two.
This would be good for the "intention" of GBG... but farmers will hate it. Means less fights, so less reward chances. It's good for actually "battle" and competition though.

Overall, a GB with #3 and any of the other ones would be cool. I like the thought at least