• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Beginner Army Usage

• Thread starter DeletedUser37767
  • Start date

DeletedUser37767

Hi all. I searched through the forum and the guide index but I was not able to find some getting-started type of information on Army utilization. I just reached Early Middle Age and figured I should ask those who know better what I should generally be doing to avoid getting my butt kicked every time.

In general, does anyone auto attack? If no (which is my suspicion), what are best practices for manually battling? I do understand boosts and putting your best available options out there but any other beginner information or advice is appreciated. Thank you.

DeletedUser37767

Sorry - I think I may have posted this in the wrong page. Please delete if so.

DeletedUser21322

Hi all. I searched through the forum and the guide index but I was not able to find some getting-started type of information on Army utilization. I just reached Early Middle Age and figured I should ask those who know better what I should generally be doing to avoid getting my butt kicked every time.

In general, does anyone auto attack? If no (which is my suspicion), what are best practices for manually battling? I do understand boosts and putting your best available options out there but any other beginner information or advice is appreciated. Thank you.

You are welcome to search here- https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

What kind of army information are you looking for?