1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Being Attacked by bullies

Discussion in 'Sinerania Drama' started by JasperOrion, Sep 6, 2016.

1. PositivelyFabulous

PositivelyFabulous New Member

I agree to the "bullying" aspect in this city. I have even reached out to a few and asked what the motive was ( of which they did not have a response). This is a GAME, true, but a true gamer wants to challenge themselves, not take cheap shots at those they can get easy wins off of. I don't mind a fair fight, but just today, I was hit SIX times! If I was this lucky in the real world, I would have won the lottery by now. And for what? A few coins from my broke down houses (which is all they got). Doesn't really seem worth it to me. I am interested in this "neighborhood shuffle" though. I have not been playing for long, so didn't even know, but I am hoping it will occur soon. Please enlighten. :)

2. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Well-Known Member

You might benefit from looking at some recent threads rather than resurrecting dead ones from 2016.
    No longer relevant.

3. PositivelyFabulous

Simply because I have not been playing for years does not mean I do not have the right to share my opinion. Free country (atleast where I live) And was also asking a question.

4. bella the bedazzled

bella the bedazzled New Member

When I'm being repeatedly attacked I set everything for 24 hours at a time they don't attack but at a time I know I can get to it

5. PositivelyFabulous

Good advice! I must admit, back then as a "newbie" it was quite disturbing. But now I have been playing for awhile, not that I do not get attacked or plundered, but just doesn't matter as much. But lesson to new players, if you play long enough, it does get better! :)

Graviton likes this.