• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

being part of a guild

DeletedUser31092

I want to be part of a guild, either mine, or someone else's. when i go to guild forum all it says is--No forums have been created. When i go to my members page it tells me i don't have the power to be leader or moderator ect. FYI- leading a guild looks hard, i think i'd just rather be in one. help me plse and friend me i need more friends.

DeletedUser26120

You can just join one of the guilds with an open membership policy, you should be able to see them in the guild tab if you are not in one.

Otherwise you can look at the top guilds in the rankings and ask the top player in that guild if you can join. If they're the wrong person to ask they'll direct you to the right one.

As for friends you can try adding them from the top rankings of players, or ask for people to add you in the world chat (upper right on desktop version).

DeletedUser26965

Link: Guilds

Although the suggested guilds is not really a good way to go, better to go through Global Rank.

DeletedUser

I checked on Cirgard, and Thekla 740 the Cunning is in a 29 member guild.

Thekla, you need to ask these questions on your guild message thread.

DeletedUser31092

what are these for and how do i uses them--hall of fame's, Observatories, Atomatiums, --are they great buildinds

DeletedUser27889

HoFs are special buildings you win durring events which add power to your guild on 24 hour daily cycles. Obs and Atoms are great buildings. Obs provides goods to guild treasury as well as support pool, Obs has no era blueprints can be obtained by helping others raise theirs or during events. Atoms are modern era buildings which provide goods to treasury and happy for the member. Atom bps can be obtained by motivating modern era buildings, contributing to an atom or once in modern era all the various ways of obtaining same age or lower bps.