• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Beta download question

cathea

I just successfully downloaded beta testing version to my andriod ( did not have FOE on it before) and I checked and it only has the beta on it. I logged in with my FOE credentials and that knocked me off the computer version. Just checking, I can only be logged into either Beta FOE testing or FOE orginal play, not both right? And anything done on the Beta should not show on my original ... is that correct. (Sorry if posting in wrong chat--should I have posted in the BETA FOE testing application about this?) Thank you very much for you help..

Ebeondi Asi

Only one active Foe anything allowed
(I am not certain, but i believe that even includes different country servers.)

UBERhelp1

I just successfully downloaded beta testing version to my andriod ( did not have FOE on it before) and I checked and it only has the beta on it. I logged in with my FOE credentials and that knocked me off the computer version. Just checking, I can only be logged into either Beta FOE testing or FOE orginal play, not both right? And anything done on the Beta should not show on my original ... is that correct. (Sorry if posting in wrong chat--should I have posted in the BETA FOE testing application about this?) Thank you very much for you help..
Beta is a completely different server, but you can only be signed in on one device to the same world. So if your computer was in your beta world, and then you opened that world on your phone, your computer instance gets kicked out.

cathea

Beta is a completely different server, but you can only be signed in on one device to the same world. So if your computer was in your beta world, and then you opened that world on your phone, your computer instance gets kicked out.
Ty that answers one question. Now about the Beta tester, does it effect my city in the real FOE world?? IE any changes made in Beta, do they take effect in real FOE?

Johnny B. Goode

Ty that answers one question. Now about the Beta tester, does it effect my city in the real FOE world?? IE any changes made in Beta, do they take effect in real FOE?
No, they do not. It is actually a totally separate account and you'll need a separate username and password. (Although they can be the same as your regular username and password if the username is available on Beta)

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Going off-topic for a second here: way to go, guys! I love the way you've been helping each other and all... Thank you! :)

... and @cathea: feel free to ask anything you like! There are no silly or wrong questions in our Forum. ;)