• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Beta open or closed?

Henuses

Hello, I am new to the forums so I hope this is in the right forum. I wish each forum had a small description of what belongs/related.
If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it to appropriate forum.

My questions was simply about the FOE. Does one get invited, apply or simply go to a particular US server?

Henuses

Thank you for the reply.

I didn't see 'beta' listed in the worlds. I'm assuming it's Dursland(SP?) as that's the only world listed on the beta for forum.

Take care.

Henuses

Alright, I understand now. My fault for not knowing where to go and trying to simply access via mobile.

Went to the website but redirected to Google play. Requested desktop site and chose beta (used regular server credentials) and then realized it wouldn't go any further as I don't have the chipset for Flash on mobile.

I know where to go via PC. Thank you as it was bugging me I couldn't figure it out.

Solved

DeletedUser33606

I have tried this and every other suggestion anyone has offered, but the beta server does not recognize my credentials. It says "there is no player by that name". Do I have to separately register for beta server?

Update: I did register on beta as if I were starting a new account, used my same credentials as my regular account, and it let me log on and do the tutorial. But this seems to be an actual separate account. For instance, they are offering a deal on diamonds that is not available on my "real" worlds, and the beta server is not showing up as an option either already played or available to play when I log on to my regular account.

In any event, thanks for the answers about having to register for beta server. Cheers, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

I have tried this and every other suggestion anyone has offered, but the beta server does not recognize my credentials. It says "there is no player by that name". Do I have to separately register for beta server?
yes

DeletedUser

Update: I did register on beta as if I were starting a new account, used my same credentials as my regular account, and it let me log on and do the tutorial. But this seems to be an actual separate account. For instance, they are offering a deal on diamonds that is not available on my "real" worlds, and the beta server is not showing up as an option either already played or available to play when I log on to my regular account.

In any event, thanks for the answers about having to register for beta server. Cheers, everyone!
It is a different website, that's why it doesn't show up on your regular game login page. It would be very confusing if it did, as the Beta world is also called Dunarsund, and the regular game already has a world with that name. :)

Salsuero

They also allow you to share your diamonds across any world you play... except the beta one, where they give you free diamonds to test features. That requires a separate account and is probably the "main" reason why.

DeletedUser33606

Both of those explanations make sense. And yes, Stephen, that did throw me for a second there with Donarsund being the name of the Beta world because I do actually play a city on the "real" Donarsund! LOL