• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted BG's Influence

Xenosaur

An unequivocally resounding YES. I have a level 92 BG, and a select group of very hard-working event buildings. 15 were hand picked and prioritized to try my luck on each day.

The BG never made sense on SoK's and Terrace Farms when it was initially released..., but now? It makes game strategic sense on properly configured stacking concept event buildings (winter trains, Gentiana Windmills, TerraCotta Vineyards, or Hippodromes....) where a double generates sizable amounts of FP, and can typically go over 100 for each building.

Right now, a single and entire city collection has no user-discernible collection ordering, so taking a BG collection first, and then collecting the entire rest of the city will most likely NOT produce doubles on things worth doubling.

Doubling BLACKSMITHS isn't a great way to start your day, right? A huge waste of BG charges.

Adding ordering and building prioritization to that CHAOS - makes a lot of sense from the player perspective.

PS: I like the new, refreshing willingness of our HOST (InnoGames) to re-allow reviews and user input on chronically discussed items, and a chance to vote on them. Kudos for the refreshing changes occurring on some of the simple things that couldn't be previously posted before they were summarily eviscerated from this forum.

I like the kinder, gentler approach now. Aid All, BG prioritization ideas being considered??.... OMG. Fabulous.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

I am neutral on this. I rarely use collect all, so this isn't of that much use to me.

Also the buildings I use it on can vary. I always start with the Crow's Nest for a chance to double diamonds. After that it depends on what I need most.

mas1964

Great idea! I voted yes on this but it seems to me a much easier solution would be to simply remove the 100FP limit on the bar... problem solved.

Last edited:

Kaidi

Great idea! I vote yes on this but it seems to me a much easier solution would be to simply remove the 100FP limit on the bar... problem solved.
Extending the FP limit wouldn't solve the problem. The problem is that if you collect everything at once (diamond collect), BG chooses a random building to double, which might be a blacksmith or something like that. This proposed solution suggests specifying which buildings you want to use BG on ahead of time.

mas1964

Extending the FP limit wouldn't solve the problem. The problem is that if you collect everything at once (diamond collect), BG chooses a random building to double, which might be a blacksmith or something like that. This proposed solution suggests specifying which buildings you want to use BG on ahead of time.
Yeah, I guess you're right... the main problem I have with it is having to find someplace to put the points several times during collections but being able to use the collect all function to do it all without wasting BG charges on a blacksmith or something would be awesome.

Last edited:

Xenosaur

Yeah, I guess you're right... the main problem I have with it is having to find someplace to put the points several times during collections but being able to use the collect all function to do it all without wasting BG charges on a blacksmith or something would be awesome.
Right - there are multiple problems. A 10 FP well and a now tightly enforced 100 well limit might have been fine when the game started 10 years ago, but it's NOT now. It's not a scalable feature in the modern game, with people routinely making 1000-1500 FP from a collection each day. The BG acts to complicate the collection process IF you want to do it all at once, since its a prima donna - and needs to work selectively on certain buildings and in a specific sequence on that selectivity.

The ordering of a full city collection to prioritize the identified BG collectables either first, or segregated , is the heart of this issue.