• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blue Galaxy double points time limit?

LaGoulue

I leveled Blue Galaxy and got the double points activity. I didn't use it right away but noticed later that it was no longer active. I haven't found any mention of a time limit on its use. What happened?

Godly Luke

I leveled Blue Galaxy and got the double points activity. I didn't use it right away but noticed later that it was no longer active. I haven't found any mention of a time limit on its use. What happened?
The BG provides a % chance to double the output of any building minus the townhall and gbs, x times. You inadvertently collected some of these buildings and used up the charges. It's pretty easy to accidentally collect non-optimal buildings, just gotta get in the habit of checking your remaining charges and building production times.

Xenosaur

Impossible to say. Charges accrue from your collection on the BG building. Then....clicking on anything in your city will peel off those charges, be it a blacksmith (mistakenly) or a lucrative event building. If the building has anything to be doubled, even medals, you will use a charge. I think that you'll use (waste) a charge even if the building has only war boosts, which can't be boosted.