• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blue Galaxy

DeletedUser31691

Does the Blue Galaxy prioritize collections when diamond collecting? Much like aiding prioritizes fp buildings first.

DeletedUser31882

To add to BruteFA's answer:

Blue Galaxy should work similarly to Dynamic Tower goods-for-aid buff or Lighthouse of Alexandria's supply boost bonus. You collect from the Blue Galaxy, receive X amount of chances for double production and they will be used immediately on the next X buildings you collect from (GBs not included, of course).

I hear Victory towers can be doubled. So collect accordingly.

I assume it works on Wishing Wells, so a double diamond collection sounds feasible. Just very unlikely.

DeletedUser26965

I assume it works on Wishing Wells, so a double diamond collection sounds feasible. Just very unlikely.
yes, it works on WW/FoY and why in gods name would someone collect a victory tower with it active lol good grief tell those who do to start hitting up some GB's.

DeletedUser31882

why in gods name would someone collect a victory tower with it active lol good grief tell those who do to start hitting up some GB's.

If I recall, it was a user error and/or a harsh lesson learned by a player in the forums. Possibly in the Blue Galaxy Announcement feedback thread? *shrugs* I'm too lazy to verify.

All I know is, It's a grr-r--r-r-reat example to use when talking about Blue Galaxy Mechanics!

Sieve

My Blue Galaxy has been up close to a month now and I have yet to have anything doubled. Is this just a waste of space ?

Agent327

My Blue Galaxy has been up close to a month now and I have yet to have anything doubled. Is this just a waste of space ?

Sure you are not missing that X2 sign floating up at the same time as whatever you collected?

DeletedUser31498

I assume it's still in the mud then...you should level it to level 1...