• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blueprint storage?

Hi. I can’t find my blueprints. I play on an iPad and thought that they would be in my inventory. I can’t find any of them. This morning, while I was in my Town Hall scrolling through events, my Colosseum popped up, and I had quite a few blueprints for that SB. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Be Chuille

Hi. I can’t find my blueprints. I play on an iPad and thought that they would be in my inventory. I can’t find any of them. This morning, while I was in my Town Hall scrolling through events, my Colosseum popped up, and I had quite a few blueprints for that SB. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also... for goodness sakes ignore those Colosseum blueprints. Just pretend they are not there. :)
You do not need to build every GB that you have blueprints for. Some are just a waste of space and FP.

Thanks for that advice on the Colosseum. I am one blueprint away from completing it, but have been questioning the viability of that building, considering the amount of space it takes up and the returns are not in my scope of growth at this time. It’s nice to have this kind of encouragement as I’m questioning every decision I make,