• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bronze Era story quest in SAJM?

honey55

Hmmm. I used all my space for blue boosts. I guess i could delete a couple blacksmiths and do some rearranging or buy another diamond expansion. I suppose I'll need it anyway, just not till the next event

Dursland

I got this as well, I thought it was really odd that this was in OF.

Must be a bug lol. I got 1,400 supplies for completing the quest.

I have a Postmodern age and an Industrial age cities, and got this quest in both. The amount of supplies was different: 843 in Postmodern, and two hundred-something in Industrial.

Sledgie

In my SAJM city, I got it in place of an RQ. On my FE city where I am currently on the OF map, I got it on the story quest line after I completed a story quest.

Galechade

A whole lot of us received this same request. I sent a ticket in asking if this means we've fulfilled all requests so now have to start all over. LOL I also completed it and am back to SAJM recurring quest to gain 35,000 pop. Yeah no.... abort!

Zatrikon

After fulfilling this quest, everything is back to normal. I guess some unfortunate guy from the Bronze Age got accidentally sucked into a Time Vortex and temporarily went into whatever age you're in. Fortunately, I'm in Space Age: Jupiter Moon, so it was easy to generate the 1.21 jiggawats of electricity to send him back.

Dursland

The oddest thing was that it was a story quest not an RQ.
It was a story quest for me too, not an RQ.

I'm guessing that's because I completed a story quest right after the update, so that's the available slot it popped itself into.

That's why everyone else got it as an RQ, they completed an RQ after the update.

Johnny B. Goode

It was added to the story quest chain for iron age. Since you never got to do it, it interrupts wherever your current story quest line is until you do.
It seems strange that they'd add a Stone Age production quest to the Iron Age line. On what basis do you say this? Do you have a link to an announcement of this?

Incidentally, there is such a quest in Bronze Age, but it isn't worded like this. It asks you to produce a Trophy, which is the 5 minute production cycle in the Hunter's Cabin.

Dursland

It seems strange that they'd add a Stone Age production quest to the Iron Age line. On what basis do you say this? Do you have a link to an announcement of this?

Incidentally, there is such a quest in Bronze Age, but it isn't worded like this. It asks you to produce a Trophy, which is the 5 minute production cycle in the Hunter's Cabin.
Pretty sure that was just a glitch.

Johnny B. Goode

Pretty sure that was just a glitch.
I actually have had similar quests in many of my cities in the last few days. The quest is labeled something like "Blast From the Past" and rewards are Bronze Age goods. Doesn't seem to be a glitch. Maybe somebody at Inno's idea of a joke?