• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building placement planning sandbox

murrsumm

Now that you can get buildings that work best when grouped in certain ways, it would be VERY helpful to be able to plan how to arrange them based on your current city configuration, even when you don't have all of the relevant buildings. If there is interest in this idea, I'll resubmit it in full, detailed format.

DeletedUser31206

Now that you can get buildings that work best when grouped in certain ways, it would be VERY helpful to be able to plan how to arrange them based on your current city configuration, even when you don't have all of the relevant buildings. If there is interest in this idea, I'll resubmit it in full, detailed format.
If you've got any ideas on a good arrangement for set event buildings I'm interested, but this is the wrong place, the place you want to post this is the Forge Hall for it for this is the forum for proposals that players want summited to INNO.

DeletedUser31206

I just saw that myself last night. Hopefully our Diamond buying members will throw some help his way. Or maybe Inno could sponsor him or even buy it from him and run it themselves.
Yes I would dislike to see the site shut down.

DeletedUser26192

Yes I would dislike to see the site shut down.
I, as the developer of City planner, will also dislike the site shut down... I hope there will be enough people willing to support. After all, there are thousands of users who are working with the tool.

DeletedUser26192

I just saw that myself last night. Hopefully our Diamond buying members will throw some help his way. Or maybe Inno could sponsor him or even buy it from him and run it themselves.
You do not need to be a "diamond buying member" ;) I have 11000 users per month. If only some of them help with $1, that will pay the bills.

DeletedUser31440

I, as the developer of City planner, will also dislike the site shut down... I hope there will be enough people willing to support. After all, there are thousands of users who are working with the tool.

Will the ability to load cities from Y and Z world on the US servers be added anytime in the future? Assuming you raise the funds to keep the website running of course.

Edit: I suppose A2 should be added to that list as well.