• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building Plans

Brutusone

Have other people experienced that it seems you only get on type of Great Building building plans. I keep on getting overwhelming number of building plans for Space Carrier. I've gotten like 5 in a row and maybe 60% of the bp that I get are for Space Carrier. I thought we were to get them randomly and its doesn't seem to be working out that way????

Agent327

You get them randomly from the age of the building you pollivate. You are in SAV. You are in a Guild of 3 with 1 player inactive, which means your Guild is useless. Leaves neighbours and friends, so it isn't really that strange.

Brutusone

You get them randomly from the age of the building you pollivate. You are in SAV. You are in a Guild of 3 with 1 player inactive, which means your Guild is useless. Leaves neighbours and friends, so it isn't really that strange.
Pollivate???? But my neighbors and friends are in different eras, so I should be getting BP from a variety of different eras and I should be getting some variety even within the SAV, which doesn't seem to be happening much?

Agent327

Pollivate???? But my neighbors and friends are in different eras, so I should be getting BP from a variety of different eras and I should be getting some variety even within the SAV, which doesn't seem to be happening much?

Polish/motivate. You are probably using the aid button. Neighbours can not be in different era's. They should all be in SAV as well, or will be the next new hood. That only leaves your friends for variety.

Brutusone

But the Space Carrier is in SAAB, not SAV so the only thing I should be getting from my neighbors is the Flying Island?!?! The vast amount of BP are Space Carrier-which with your explanation I shouldn't be getting that many?

Pickleweasel

But the Space Carrier is in SAAB, not SAV so the only thing I should be getting from my neighbors is the Flying Island?!?! The vast amount of BP are Space Carrier-which with your explanation I shouldn't be getting that many?

The neighbors might be in SAV, but they are bound to have some SAAB buildings remaining. If you aid an SAAB building, that is the blueprint you might get (and there is only one to choose from in that era, so . . .).

Agent327

Are all your buildings SAV buildings?

Aiding priority is fp's first. No need to upgrade those buildings when you move from SAAB to AAV.