• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buildings that add Population

Dolphinboy02056

I have a simple request:

Add population stats to pop up info.

tldr:

When you select a building and it shows you the benefits, I would very much appreciate it to show how population is affected. For residential buildings I find it easy enough to consult my build menu to check how much population is added, but for special buildings, for instance in my recent experience, the Lord’s Manor, I would like to see population attribution.
I sought to store the building to place the Golden Crops and ran out of citizens and have to rethink what else I can sacrifice etc.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m enjoying the game ❤️

Pickleweasel

It shows just fine for me for that specific building, I'm not sure why it wouldn't for you. It is the last line in the preview "permanent effects."

1632608193581.png

Dolphinboy02056

I see the stats like yours while it’s in my inventory but not once built.
Another example is my golden crops; it does the same thing. It does not show population effect once built:7B59B693-46B7-4F02-9CCE-D7C29FCD1B34.jpeg

wolfhoundtoo

Are there other buildings that don't show the population? It is entirely possible that there's a visual error with the golden crops. anyone build one and can see the poplation?

P C C

I assume this a difference between browser and mobile versions. In mobile, none of the buildings in my city show the population.

wolfhoundtoo

Ah that would explain it.

OP you need to place this in the ideas forum with the required formatting if you want it forwarded to the developers.