• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buildings which produce units

Frostblade

I have few buildings such as donkey enclosure which produce units,
I'm in LMA but the buildings are in HMA, haven't used one-up kit yet on them.

I know the "random goods" which they produce will be previous era goods instead of current era, but what about units?
will "random unit"s be previous era units or current era units or always same era regardless of building age?

Frostblade

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, since I don't have any previous era military buildings...
doesn't this mean that those HMA buildings will now produce rogues all the time?

Combined with previous era goods that's awesome right?

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, since I don't have any previous era military buildings...
doesn't this mean that those HMA buildings will now produce rogues all the time?

Combined with previous era goods that's awesome right?
Buildings such as the Knight's Pavilion or Donkey Enclosure don't work like the Alcatraz does, relying on what barracks you have. Instead, they will provide any military unit of their age. Since Rogues are "No Age", these will not produce Rogues. They also will sometimes produce oddball units like Barbarians or Braves.

Mor-Rioghain

Sorry Cider Garden
I am in SAM and I just looked at my Cider Gardens and they produce a 50/50 chance of 5 Space Marines or 1 Drill Ranger, no rogues. ? I seem to remember that when I obtained them in VF that they also produced the 5/1 of VF units, not rogues. Is this something that happens when you are in SAT?

@OP: As far as I know the only way to obtain rogues is to either use the attached units from your HIdeouts/Dens or to have 1 of those with an Alcatraz and it will produce them.

Ironrooster

I am in SAM and I just looked at my Cider Gardens and they produce a 50/50 chance of 5 Space Marines or 1 Drill Ranger, no rogues. ? I seem to remember that when I obtained them in VF that they also produced the 5/1 of VF units, not rogues. Is this something that happens when you are in SAT?

@OP: As far as I know the only way to obtain rogues is to either use the attached units from your HIdeouts/Dens or to have 1 of those with an Alcatraz and it will produce them.
In SAT it's 50% 3 SAT light units / 50% 3 rogues

Sharmon the Impaler

That's a rip off , in SAT it's 50/50 rogues/enforcers for me.

Johnny B. Goode

Actually there are several other ways. DC rewards is just one of these. I have a few hundred Rogues (at least) in almost all of my cities and in some of those cities none of the Rogues came from Hideouts/Dens or Alcatraz.

Sharmon the Impaler

Actually there are several other ways. DC rewards is just one of these. I have a few hundred Rogues (at least) in almost all of my cities and in some of those cities none of the Rogues came from Hideouts/Dens or Alcatraz.
I have not planted a rogue den/hideout in over 2 years and I have 22553 rogues , JBG has a valid point. GE gives them , DC give them , GBG gives them , and Cider Markets. How ever much I make it holds me even because thats about what I had when I last pulled up the hideout almost 2 years ago and now leave the Frost barracks permanently planted for my Traz. I fight .... a lot too so I know I must use up a pile of rogues per season no idea how many though. I delete any Pressure Washers or Champions that come in , they are useless and get in the way when you're fighting and that is why their numbers are so low. I don't actually use them ever , they are junk.

rogues.jpg

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

Thank you, but are you both mistaking DC for HC or how does DC (Deal Castle) give rogues?
The whole paragraph was void of any mention of GBs and the phrase " GE gives them , DC give them , GBG gives them , and Cider Markets." has the singular adverb following DC give them which implies Daily Challenges not Deal Castle which would take a plural "gives"