• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Buy More FPs

BabyRuth13

It's wonderful that we can buy 1, 5 and 10 FPs at a time now...How about 100? Bigger cities have a lot of game coins, I currently have 2G. And bigger cities need more FPs at once Maybe being able to buy 1, 10 and 100 (Or 10, 50 and 100) would work great for the bigger cities taking bigger positions. It's time consuming and something that a player can get distracted from trying to buy 100 FPs

Ebeondi Asi

The type in is a much better idea. I spend between a hundred million and five billion coins a day. It did not bother me to click to buy thousands of Forge Points from Coins one at a time. ten is better, but being able to just place the quantity in a box and buy them would be the best.
naurally it woud be also good to have the cost in Coins of Diamonds displayed next to the number of FPs selected

The Lady Redneck

When they first changed it so you could buy more than one I was pleased, but also disappointed that they did not do a higher amount than 10. 100 would be great. Or even the option to chose the amount you wanted between 1 and 100.

Meat Butcher

When they first changed it so you could buy more than one I was pleased, but also disappointed that they did not do a higher amount than 10. 100 would be great. Or even the option to chose the amount you wanted between 1 and 100.
Agreed, we earned those FP's by RQ's and other various methods to get coins so it could certainly be nice to dictate how we cash in.
The game is already a grind, and cashing in coin for FP's really should not have to be.