• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Buying Diamonds

DeletedUser11944

I have been trying to buy diamonds with my Rixty account and having all kinds of problems?
Thanks

DeletedUser11944

Forge will not go into my account like gameforge games. Log into rixty and forge of empires is not on there list of games????? But in the diamond buy's Rixty is there?

DeletedUser2145

If you're having issues with transactions/purchases, it's best to send in a ticket to support and make sure the type is set to 'premium.' Only the community managers can handle the issues regarding transactions/purchases, and I believe if there is a receipt error of any kind when you try to make a purchase you should mention it in the ticket. :)

DeletedUser11944

Thanks I will be in and out for the next 48hrs but will get back at it when I have time. Any other help or suggestions will make me a happy camper.:D

DeletedUser

Forge will not go into my account like gameforge games. Log into rixty and forge of empires is not on there list of games????? But in the diamond buy's Rixty is there?
My suggestion is to be very clear when sending in the support ticket, or rather tickets, to both Forge and Rixty. I can try to help with wording, it is somewhat a skill of mine.

"Dear FoE Support Team,

I am having difficulties purchasing Diamonds. In the Diamond Buying Option, Rixty is listed as available, but when I log into it I am no longer seeing the option. I was wondering if this was on your end or Rixty's and what could be done."

"Dear Rixty Support Team,

I am having difficulties purchasing Diamonds for the browser MMORPG Forge of Empires. In the Diamond Buying Option on their website, Rixty is listed as available, but when I log into it I am no longer seeing the option. I was wondering if this was on your end or FoE's and what could be done."