• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying goods in D world

DeletedUser33440

I'm in D world, went through EMA really fast and I'm currently in HMA. Between the GE and tech tree I'm always running low. I've asked around but haven't seen anyone who regularly sells goods. In Parkog, my main world, there are a lot of high level guys who specialize in selling goods of all ages. Ideally I'd like to get at least 500 of each HMA and maybe 300 of each EME. In reality I'll take what I can get. I know the rate in Parkog for LMA is 13 goods per FP, I'm ok with somewhere in between 7-13 goods per FP. If anyone can assist me of know of anyone who can, drop a comment or PM me. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31540

if you wanna start a new city on A world i'll sell you HMA goods and EMA goods for 13 goods / fp !

DeletedUser33440

if you wanna start a new city on A world i'll sell you HMA goods and EMA goods for 13 goods / fp !
I'll think about it, kinda got my hands full with two city's lol I don't know how some players can have like 8 and keep everything straight!

DeletedUser31540

I'll think about it, kinda got my hands full with two city's lol I don't know how some players can have like 8 and keep everything straight!

yea 1 is enough for me ... the prospect of doing everything again seems so tedious

qaccy

I'm gonna bite my tongue on what I want to say and instead comment that I don't really like the idea of simply buying your way through the tech tree rather than being self-sufficient. Especially at such a low age!

Regarding the question, it's perhaps rather pathetic that I don't know of any goods sellers and D's the world I spend the most time on.

JohnDoesy

If you have to build your own stuff with your own goods, you will end up backwards in the game instead of forwards. Buying high age goods from high age players really advances your game making it easier for you and alot more fun.

For example I had an Alcatraz while in Early Middle Ages. Castel del Monte(CDM) in iron ages. This allowed me to fight and easily win my battles. In turn this allows me to get event quests and daily challenges done quickly, with those rewards allowing me further bonuses. Advancing my game.

Other high age buildings such as the Arc, Innovation Tower, Dynamic Tower, Cape Canaveral, Arctic Orangery and others allow serious benefits to my game. When I started the game, I was amazed that some higher age players were making 50 forge points per day, now I triple that and those previously bigger players are still stuck back there with their 50FP/day because they didn't advance as much.

Buying of high age goods for forge points is a game changer! You should do it too.