• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

C-map and Camping

DeletedUser31540

I am camping in hma but i pushed too far on the c-map and now ive lost my ability to run RQs

I am on the last sector of the indy map and thought when i finished it i would get my ability to do RQs back but now ive got to ‘research a tech that unlocks a culture building’

So no more a camping for me with RQs right ... if so :( :( :(

If i decide to go LmA how many more damn ‘bonus quests’ would i need to finish before getting my RQ’s back?

Also what is the farthest i can push on the progressive map before getting put in a similar situation?

DeletedUser29726

If you lost your RQ to the industrial bonus line, that slot is just gone until you're in industrial - you can't finish that line without being in industrial age because of the final quest in it :

https://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Ruler_of_the_Continent

In LMA you can get your 2nd slot though and finish that line before you leave the age which will give you 1 of the 2 RQ slots you'd have in the age.

There is no further perils in progressive era and beyond in terms of continent map costing you recurring slots - industrial era bonus is the last bonus.

DeletedUser31540

If you lost your RQ to the industrial bonus line, that slot is just gone until you're in industrial - you can't finish that line without being in industrial age because of the final quest in it :

https://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Ruler_of_the_Continent

In LMA you can get your 2nd slot though and finish that line before you leave the age which will give you 1 of the 2 RQ slots you'd have in the age.

There is no further perils in progressive era and beyond in terms of continent map costing you recurring slots - industrial era bonus is the last bonus.

Well that sucks ... so you are telling me i wont be able to finish this princess mycenia questline until i hit industrial but once i hit lma i can continue the other one (the one thats been at ‘build a tower ruin’ for
The last year) and if i follow
that to the end it will offer me lma Reccuring quests?

DeletedUser29726

once you get pst the build a tower one you'll get to a point where you unlock a 3rd questline. you'll either be able to carefully avoid starting that 3rd questline or complete that 3rd questline and then it'll turn into a recurring quest slot. The industrial questline which is the one you could've unlocked in HMA to my knowledge will not be completable until you're in industrial to get 2 recurring quest slots.