• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] CA Questions from a CA player

mineseA

Hello, it's me. I am currently residing in CA and I have a few questions. First off, which is the best production building to use? (Not including special event buildings.) I want the most production per square and I have no idea how to make sure I'm not using the wrong one. Second, how should I manage my troops and units? I don't want to waste them on GE, but I also don't want to only use them on the Campaign Map. Third, and most importantly, how fast should I put FP into my research bar? I don't want to level up too fast, but I don't want to be stuck on fashion for 2 months. Thanks- GreatMan

Edit: Another question. I already have higher age GBs, and I want to ask which GBs I should get next.

Agent327

First, you can look up the production of the building and it's size and do the math yourself. Why do others have to do that for you?
Second, totally depends on the number of troops you have and can get.
Third, as fast as you want to. You are the one that decides how fast you want to move up.

Other question, how on earth do you expect anyone to answer that without knowing what GB's you have at the moment?

Pericles the Lion

Hello, it's me. I am currently residing in CA and I have a few questions. First off, which is the best production building to use? (Not including special event buildings.) I want the most production per square and I have no idea how to make sure I'm not using the wrong one. Second, how should I manage my troops and units? I don't want to waste them on GE, but I also don't want to only use them on the Campaign Map. Third, and most importantly, how fast should I put FP into my research bar? I don't want to level up too fast, but I don't want to be stuck on fashion for 2 months. Thanks- GreatMan

Edit: Another question. I already have higher age GBs, and I want to ask which GBs I should get next.
You're in CA. The only GBs you have are Traz L6 and Truce Tower L5? Methinks that you have aged up way too fast and that you've dug a hole that will be difficult to get out of. IMO, forget about the tech tree. Build Zeus/CdM/CoA and use all of your collection to level them up to at least 10. That's priority 1. After that, circle back with the Forum for next steps.

Kranyar the Mysterious

You're in CA. The only GBs you have are Traz L6 and Truce Tower L5? Methinks that you have aged up way too fast and that you've dug a hole that will be difficult to get out of. IMO, forget about the tech tree. Build Zeus/CdM/CoA and use all of your collection to level them up to at least 10. That's priority 1. After that, circle back with the Forum for next steps.
I agree with Perk. It seems to me that you are asking questions now that you should have been learning back in Iron Age. Do what he recommended then come back for more help. Reading through the official wiki and/or the forums might be of benefit too. People can be a bit snarky to people who show up here thinking they know best after a short time playing, but most here genuinely like to help those who are seeking advice to improve their game.