• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Calendar Collection Reward boxes....two questions:

Will a Calendar Collection Reward box, if left unopened for a period of time, expire?
If I carry this box unopened into a new age, will the goods portion of the reward be current or remain at the age at which the prize was won?

I suppose this goes for any sort of event chest.

Johnny B. Goode

The box should not expire. I have kept reward boxes/league prizes for quite a while without them disappearing.

I had the Units prizes from the 10th Anniversary Event, and when I moved up in age (and refreshed my city) the units shown in the box in inventory moved up to the new age. It seems that it would be consistent for the same to happen with the Calendar Collection Reward box.

The box should not expire. I have kept reward boxes/league prizes for quite a while without them disappearing.

I had the Units prizes from the 10th Anniversary Event, and when I moved up in age (and refreshed my city) the units shown in the box in inventory moved up to the new age. It seems that it would be consistent for the same to happen with the Calendar Collection Reward box.
I kind of figured it wouldn't expire as such. Makes perfect sense that it would age-up with me...I just wasn't sure if it was event-dependent or something like that.

Before aging up, I've been stockpiling FP's (through Arc collections, which are saved in inventory), goods, special goods and a few other things, so that I may rip through the first tech tree stuff and get my new goods buildings set up ASAP...important when moving from SAM to SAAB as you lose all of the colony stuff. The event reward is a nice addition to that with it's 100 goods and 200 FP's.