• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can’t get to Nemo’s Dock from Man o War

King Dadian

I finished man o war and advanced to a new continent. I then got a quest regarding completing both man o war and Nemo’s dock. Although I can go back to man o war I can’t get to Nemo’s dock! Any suggestions?

UBERhelp1

I finished man o war and advanced to a new continent. I then got a quest regarding completing both man o war and Nemo’s dock. Although I can go back to man o war I can’t get to Nemo’s dock! Any suggestions?
Click on the oceanic ship thingy
1657646746552.png

Then select the lighter green area shown in the image below to go back to OF Parts 3-5.
1657646782139.png

You can also go back to any past map by clicking on it. If it's completed, it's green. If you're missing any provinces, it's red. Hope this helps!

Ropaulco

Click on the oceanic ship thingy
View attachment 19730

Then select the lighter green area shown in the image below to go back to OF Parts 3-5.
View attachment 19731

You can also go back to any past map by clicking on it. If it's completed, it's green. If you're missing any provinces, it's red. Hope this helps!
My Nemo's Dock is neither red or green it is just an outline and will not appear when I click on it. I can't progress any further on that story quest because I am in the next age. When I go back to Oceanic Nemo's Dock just shows up as an outline and will not open.

UBERhelp1

My Nemo's Dock is neither red or green it is just an outline and will not appear when I click on it. I can't progress any further on that story quest because I am in the next age. When I go back to Oceanic Nemo's Dock just shows up as an outline and will not open.
It's most likely that you haven't scouted it yet. Are there any nearby provinces that you can scout?