• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can the GE Screen be Moved?

ol man Rufus

Needed Question answered.
Can I move the GE map around at all??? One of my enemy's catapults got under the tab for the chat box. Try as I might, I couldn't kill him. LOL

I tried "Full Screen" mode but the tab is still there

Thanks
RufusXZ

DeletedUser3882

Minimize the chat window. There’s a little arrow at the bottom corner of the window to open/close/resize it.

If you’ve got it maxed out size-wise, it will block the right side of the battlefield view. CLOSE IT when doing battle unless in GvG and have a need to call shots amongst guild members.

ol man Rufus

I should have mentioned I am using a PC

Also as per above answer, the chat window was minimized but there still remains a small tab. The catapult got in under the tab and even though I had him surrounded AND he had NO moves left, I couldn't kill him

DeletedUser31592

I should have mentioned I am using a PC

Also as per above answer, the chat window was minimized but there still remains a small tab. The catapult got in under the tab and even though I had him surrounded AND he had NO moves left, I couldn't kill him
Autobattle would have taken care of that.

I've never done it in a battle screen, but I would assume Control - would have zoomed you out and solved the problem as well.