• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can you delete a forum thread you made?

I’ve tried searching to see if there is a way to delete a thread you created that may be no longer relevant, but I haven’t been able to find anything. I’ve seen that you can delete your own post in response to a thread, but no way to delete the original post which created the thread. Is there a way to do this? And if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Xenosaur

Here in the FoE Forum, or in your Message Center topics?

If you're asking how to delete a Message Center topic (guild tab, or social tab), the upper left hand control (in the upper left hand corner of the topic), should give you enough control over the topic to do a delete if you've created it, OR have been given administration rights to it, OR (in the case of a guild topic)
have leadership rights.

Johnny B. Goode

I’ve tried searching to see if there is a way to delete a thread you created that may be no longer relevant, but I haven’t been able to find anything. I’ve seen that you can delete your own post in response to a thread, but no way to delete the original post which created the thread. Is there a way to do this? And if so, how?

Thanks in advance!
For this Forum, you can't delete your initial post that starts a thread, but you can ask the moderators to do it for you. Or you can ask them to simply lock the thread from further replies.