• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't Access My Worlds on Desktop Computer?

DeletedUser

Hi all,
I'm relatively new, and generally play on an iPad, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this. I've heard it's good to sign in on a desk top from time to time and play that way, to form guilds and get messages. So, I'm staying with a friend with a desk top now, have signed in, but the worlds that I've been playing in and building for weeks now don't appear. When I sign in on a desk top, it says I've only played on one world, and there's nothing built in it. This happens whether I try to sign in using a PC or Apple to the webpage. Is this an iPad thing? Is there anything I can do about it? I use the same user name and password to sign in on my iPad FoE app as I do the web-based desktop version. What gives?

DeletedUser13838

Are you logging on to the right server (i.e. US France Germany etc.)?

DeletedUser19323

I am having the same problem. I can log into T world on my iPhone, but not on the PC. I know I am on the correct (US) server, because I am able to log into my other worlds (C, F, K, L, S) on the PC.

DeletedUser10517

I still cant play on my Laptop.

All of a sudden, the game stopped working properly on my laptop, and I cant now play the game later in the evening.

DeletedUser

Are you logging on to the right server (i.e. US France Germany etc.)?

I'm going to betray my total ignorance by asking how I check that? I just type my username and password in on my iPad and play. When I do that from the website, none of my games are visible. I'm in Canada, but think I may be playing on a European server, since people always seem to plunder my city in the middle of the night, but it says it was lunch time, or whatever, in my notifications.