• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't do event quests

No Dice

Can't finish event quests. After reset tonight the game won't give me the next quest. I'm at 47/51. Why can't I finish the quests?

wolfhoundtoo

If you complete quest #47 you would then get #48 immediately and so on until 51 came up and you completed it. The quest ends in a few hours so that's all the time you have to complete the quests.

I have the exact same problem. After midnight server time, the quests stopped coming up. I had completed 36/51 while waiting for a good daily special and planned to finish in the last 4 hours. Now I can't do anything. This stinks. It has ruined the entire event for me.

No Dice

I also put in a ticket and got a response that they are aware of the issue and notified the devs. And asked to please accept the apologies.

I'd rather accept the tickets I can't get

No Dice

If you complete quest #47 you would then get #48 immediately and so on until 51 came up and you completed it. The quest ends in a few hours so that's all the time you have to complete the quests.
That is how it should work... however, it's not how it is actually working today.

RealOnes

I also put in a ticket and got a response that they are aware of the issue and notified the devs. And asked to please accept the apologies.

I'd rather accept the tickets I can't get
Same same. It doesn't seem like they're going to do anything to remedy the situation either from their response.

Testor

I also submitted a ticket and got the same cookie cutter response. Guess I'm not going to get that final upgrade after all. /sigh

Testor

Looks like they just rolled out a patch to fix it. Quests are back and there's been a full day added to the timer. 8)

CDmark

They weren't wasted. They would have had to be spent today regardless. Anyway, it looks like we get 3 extra tickets that we didn't expect. What's to complain about?
If you had 4 quests to do (4 tickets and 60 coin) and after midnight your quests stuck, you are sitting there with coin to spend, boosters to use planning on 8 games (4 in queue plus 4 from quests), but now you only get 4 games. This happened to a couple guildmates, not me, I was basically done. It was the last few hours so they had to spend the diamond purchased coin/boosters on 4 vs 8 games. If it wasn't the final hours, they would have been fine. Then after they spent, they get the message. The extra day was a nice fix but having Epic as the last 4 hours I am sure some others did the same because the last 3-5 quests were easy to do.

wolfhoundtoo

Well I didn't take it as a bug report. So while I doubt the extension makes everyone whole it is (from my perspective) better than nothing. There's no cost effective way for them to know who had what and when the system had the issue so at least they gave everyone a chance to complete the quests and use up their tickets they should of had in the first place.