• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Cant get in

DeletedUser26154

I'm in.
Let it load for about ten minutes... and you'll get in.

DeletedUser28503

It took a looooong time to get in, but I did. It appeared to be stalling on the ad server (cd.taboola.com)

Sometimes it pays to wait 10 minutes, refill your coffee or snag another Code Red.
OK e1 who is doing gvg please stop for 10 minutes so those of us who can't get in can refill our coffee or grab that Code Red or Baha Blast.

DeletedUser28503

Sloppy joe: repost what is cdn.taboola.com
another sneaky way that inno is getting paid. they use secret hidden ad click and pixel tag companies who pay them a fee for each user who uses this stupid game. For all we know we might be liking a tweet or post or something. Its a great new way of getting the masses to do your fake clicks....

Taboola is a content discovery platform that provides publishers the option to display content recommendations in three ways – with content discovery widgets, in-stream Native Ads or a hybrid, displaying articles, videos, slideshows and other content, both from within the site and from other advertisers and publishers. Its closest competitor is Outbrain. Clients include MSN, BBC, USA Today, Ziff Davis, Allure Media, the Boston Globe and RT.

However we see no ads so in my opinion they are using deceptive ad techniques.

JC