• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cave to the Land of the Ancients

DeletedUser

Above the Friends Tavern is a cave that is ripe for development. It could be a portal to another planet or a land that time forgot. The possibilities are endless.

DeletedUser

Above the Friends Tavern is a cave that is ripe for development. It could be a portal to another planet or a land that time forgot. The possibilities are endless.
Also too vague to be a proposal. Moving to Forge Hall.

DevaCat

Not stupid, just not ready for prime time proposal material. I agree that the possibilities are endless, but also that this would be something to do in the future, if ever.

Do a search on the cave. Interesting that there's been speculation about it for years. Personally, I keep an eye on it. I don't want that bear to maul my tavern patrons -- that would be bad for business. ;)

Godly Luke

upload_2019-10-1_13-55-32.png
It could be a portal to another planet or a land that time forgot.
Ah yes, this cave. It doesn't even look appetizing. If you look closely, the cave is pretty small actually. Except for the pitch-black part where it is impossible to tell what is behind/below it. This reminds me of an SCP: O'Death, 2935.
O'Death or death from now is a cave that leads the person into another dimension, exactly the same as ours. When that person leaves it sends a distress signal to the next dimension, all while killing all live, microbial, human, grass, etc. The only person that will be left alive is the person/persons that entered the cave from the very start. Some god/entity feeds on all this life and baits the Foundations from the other dimension into entering the cave so it can feed.

Triopoly Champion

It could be a portal to another planet or a land that time forgot. The possibilities are endless.
There is a whole series of a game called "Lost Lands" on Steam, you can play the entire collection, somehow they function very differently from Forge of Empires, but the Portals and Magics in "Lost Lands" will fit your taste perfectly.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Maybe this idea goes in a somewhat different direction....

Clicking on the cave could take you to the settings menu with a single click.
From there, adjust as needed. And quickly close out and end up back in your city.
It’s clearly visible to everyone, it’s not being used currently, people go to their settings frequent enough to warrant a shortcut (for PC & Mobile, please).

Just a random thought to streamline some clicks without really adding new content.