• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CE goods cost

DeletedUser17462

So in previous eras if I was short on the goods to negotiate for a sector, cost was a set number of diamonds per good I was short. I recently started on the CE map. I was short goods on two sectors. One I was short 12 bionics data, the other 3 magnets, yet both showed I'd need to spend 200 diamonds to buy what I was short. What gives?

DeletedUser17462

Ok, seems this is either a bug or unannounced update to the game. I just logged into one of my other earlier age worlds and it's asking for 200 diamonds for a whopping 3 dye.

DeletedUser8152

Contact support and see if they can figure it out. I'm not at a point in the game where I can check easily.

DeletedUser17462

I did. Seems it's a cosmetic glitch. Shows 200 diamonds for the cost but won't charge you that unless that's actually what it should cost. And it should be fixed in the next update.

DeletedUser17462

Also, I just tested it. If you have the diamond confirmation turned on, that pop up window shows the correct diamond cost.