• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.104 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments/suggestions in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser24787

excellent another victory expansion to unlock +1

edited expansion at 400k

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

Under certain circumstances, the game could get unresponsive. We found a reason for that to happen and fixed it. The game performance in some browsers is now better.

Glad to see a fix, although opening a duplicate tab and closing it unfroze the game so it wasn't too bad.

I'd ask for specifics on the "performance is better" part but I know better than to expect 'em.

qaccy

It doesn't sound like that 'game performance' fix is at all related to the game's memory leak issues if it's indeed just fixing an issue with the game freezing, not crashing. Hopefully someday those problems can be fixed as well! Of course, I'll be verifying to see whether or not that's the case with this update...maybe it just got worded differently than I would've done it.

DeletedUser26120

So that means Lord's Manor can be plundered even if motivated?