• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.121 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version (1.121), please provide it here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Elis the Mighty

• The "collect all" button was sometimes not displayed when it was possible to collect forge points. It should now show up once again.
  • What is this i have not seen this button even on pc or android

DeletedUser32493

I log in using username and password but i dont see the "Delete City" options under the settings. There is a city i would like to delete.

ODragon

Since the update today (I believe), Emperor's Entrance and Zen Zone show - Lv. 1 in their names. Does this mean they will be updated in the next event or is this a mistake?

qaccy

If it's done via upgrade items, it had better be 'Cherry Blossom Upgrade' and not 'Zen Zone Upgrade' (along with the other buildings). Imagine how much of a nightmare it would be and how diluted the prizes would be if you not only had to hunt for each of the 5 building pieces, but also 5 separate upgrade kits for each of them (or at least had to deal with the ones you don't want appearing in the pool).